Shipping & Returns
Delivery Details & Returns
- Free Delivery within the UK on all purchases via our website over £30.
Returns, Complaints and Disputes Returns
- We pick, pack and arrange delivery orders Monday to Friday. Exception to Bank Holidays and Christmas
- We use the Following Courier's Royal Mail, APC,DHL , UPS and TNT to deliver packages to our customers
- Our aim is to deliver between 2 to 5 working days.
- Under busy times allow maximum 7 working days for delivery, however 90% of orders are delivered withing 3 working days.
- Orders are insured to the full value, we can not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by our carrier.
- If for any reason goods are returned to Midland Waterlife due to failed delivery the carriage cost non refundable.
- We resever the right to charge for any extra carriage involved Please note that we do not ship to PO BOX'S OR APO
- Products MUST be inspected upon delivery and refused if any damage is found. No claims for visible damage will be accepted after item has been signed for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct number of goods delivered
- Any visible damage should be identified to the delivery personnel and noted on their delivery note at the time of refusal.
- In most cases any damage issues will be resolved by our Customer Services team at the point of delivery. * Do not fit or use a product that is incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Failure to comply with this instruction will deem that you have accepted the goods and you we will be unable to return or replace them because they are incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Please use our Contact Us form to notify us in advance of any returns
- You have the right, under the Distance Selling Regulations, to cancel your order within seven working days of delivery, starting the day after the goods are received. This must be done in writing, via e-mail, or letter to our contact details listed below.
- Under the same regulations you have a duty to take reasonable care of the products.
- If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered, you will be charged the ACTUAL COST of collecting the item.
- Because we may subsidise our delivery cost when we initially deliver the item to you, the actual cost of collection may be more than you paid for the initial delivery.
- Please contact us to find out what this charge will be. This charge will generally be deducted from any refund that is due to you, or otherwise invoiced separately to you.
- Where you cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund your money within 30 days of the day you cancelled your order.
- When we receive the returned goods, we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that you have taken reasonable care of the goods. If we receive an item that you have not taken reasonable care of, we shall charge you a fee equivalent to the reduction in the item’s value. If the item has missing components, we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items. These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
- Special order and products made to your personal requirements cannot be returned.
- If we are unable to supply your product within 30 days of order you are entitled to a full refund.
- All requests for refunds must be made by email
- All refunds due for whatever reason (other than cancellations under the Distance Selling Regulations) will be made within 30 days of collection of the product.
- Any deductions applicable, such Missing contents , will be deducted from the refund due.