Fluval Sea Sump Pump
Fluval Sea SP2/4 Sump Pump delivers powerful performance to ensure outstanding water flow for sump-equipped marine systems. This high-quality, energy-efficient, magnetically-driven pump can be plumbed in or out of a sump. Rugged and certified for marine use, this robust pump features a wear-resistant impeller that delivers.
- Powerful flow rate and head height delivery
- Low-heat transfer to energy consumption
- Designed with threaded fittings compatible with N/A and Euro fittings
- Includes barbed hose fittings
- Very quiet operation
- For submersible or dry use
- Wear-resistant impeller shaft and bearings
- Operates at relatively cool temperature to avoid affecting the water temperature of the tank, whether running internally or externally
- No exposed metal components
- Electrically certified for marine use
- Input/Output Dia: 25 mm (1″)
- Barbed Connection: 25 mm (1″)
- Thread Sizes: 25 mm (1″) NPT/GAS
Please Note This item is to order only so may take up to 10 working days to be dispatched.