Last updated: Nov 7th 2023
Thank you for shopping at Midland Waterlife.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Midland Waterlife Ltd, 20 The Strand, Bromsgrove, Worcs, B618AB.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Midland Waterlife, accessible from https://midlandwaterlife.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation & Return Rights
If You wish to cancel your Order you can do so within 14 days of receipt of your Goods. To do so please contact us at by email: email@example.com
By phone: 01527 879207 for confirmation.
Products are to be returned in perfect condition to Midland Waterlife LTD 20 The Strand, Bromsgrove United Kingdom B61 8AB.
Returning any Goods is done so at your own cost and risk and Goods being returned must be securely packed to avoid damage. We strongly recommend returning the products by recorded delivery.
Midland Waterlife does not accept responsibility for any Goods returned by a customer, but which are not received, unless proof of delivery to Us or receipt by carrier is supplied to Us.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- Goods are not allowed to be tried/tested
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any Goods that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Warranty Returns Policy
Goods that carry a manufacturer's guarantee can be returned for exchange during the warranty period. Please check your manufacturer guarantee as some manufactures require Goods to be sent to them. If in doubt please contact Us.
If you feel the product is faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01527 879207 for confirmation.
Goods under warranty are to be returned to Us at 20 The Strand, Bromsgrove B61 8AB or manufacturers address depending on warranty condition.
Returning Goods is done so at your own cost.
We strongly recommend returning the Goods by recorded delivery.
Midland Waterlife does not accept responsibility for Goods returned to Us by a customer, but which are not received, unless proof of delivery to us or receipt by carrier is supplied.
Upon receipt of the faulty Goods our returns team will test the product.
If the Goods is found to be faulty We will ship a replacement via courier or Royal Mail Tracked at no extra charge. These shipping methods do not apply if the Goods are sent to the manufacturer.
If the product is found NOT to be faulty then a £9.99 postage and handling charge will be payable before we return the product to cover our costs.
Please note that your original warranty will expire on the original purchase, rather than the clock being re-set on the warranty at the time when your item is replaced.
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 01527 879207